Complaint Review: U.S. Buildings

• Updated: Thu, February 21, 2013

• Reported By: otterbaby — Georgia United States of America
U.S. Buildings
North Carolina Internet United States of America

U.S. Buildings USBuildingsDirect.com Lied about what was needed for the building until after contract was signed for "clearance" building Internet

Called about a building I saw online and after knowing what I wanted they convinced me that they had another building on "clearence" that would work perfect. Stated that they didn't have any of the building that I wanted in stock that was on their site, but this "clearence" building if purchased today, because it wouldn't be available long would just need a $500 concrete slab poured and the end sides attached.

The sales person hounded me on the phone about answering and called back within ten minutes of hanging up with me the first time. I decided to go ahead with it and paid for the building.

Then not a day later I get a call from another guy who they "refered" to me because I needed to buy extra parts to make footers, metal rails for the bottom of the building, etc. Total of $1500 extra cost. This was never explained when I bought the building. Oh and the man they had call me also informed me that I was looking at an additional $1500 for the concrete to be poured by whatever local company I had to hire.

Horrible company.

Added slab in the face...I called back recently, now a year later, and my "clearence" won't last long building is still for sale at the same price. I cannot believe the dishonesty of this company!

The building still sits not errected because I didn't have an extra $3000.00 to have the concrete poured and the extra parts bought. Not only is the building not what I wanted, but a complete waste of over $4000.00

The company is filled with liars and cheats and as far as I'm concerned they should be shut down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2013 01:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Buildings/internet/US-Buildings-USBuildingsDirectcom-Lied-about-what-was-needed-for-the-building-until-a-1018098. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U.S. Buildings