Complaint Review: US CASH ADVANCE OR 8883262398

• Submitted: Tue, September 25, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, September 25, 2012

• Reported By: Jamie — Lenoir City Tennessee United States of America

US CASH ADVANCE OR 8883262398 They are harsing me at work and home but they can not give me any documantation to back up their information they tell me the a ss# that was wrong then they ask for the correct. Then they tell me a st Internet

They call me on my work phone and tell me that I am running from legal charges they sound overseas. Wth what legal charges? I ask they dont answer they just start asking me if this is my social secrity # which it was not, then to verify my address I told them to repeat it  I will tell them if it is correct (it was not) then the insest on telling me I have a loan with them and I am going to pay it today?? Umm what loan do I have then they start making me feel like I am crap and they tell me I am a terriost. WOW! They can not give me any documantion that states anything about a "loan" i supposly have besides a paper that has my name typed in. I can make up a documant maybe if they have my photo id. To me I believe it is a scam be very aware.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2012 06:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-CASH-ADVANCE-OR-8883262398/internet/US-CASH-ADVANCE-OR-8883262398-They-are-harsing-me-at-work-and-home-but-they-can-not-give-946236. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US CASH ADVANCE OR 8883262398