Complaint Review: US CASH ADVANCE

• Updated: Thu, February 28, 2013

• Reported By: ANONYMOUS — WOONSOCKET Rhode Island United States of America
US CASH ADVANCE
N/A N/A, California United States of America

US CASH ADVANCE INDIAN MAN CALLED. THIS IS THE SECOND TIME I HAVE HAD TO DEAL WITH THIS. HE REPRESENTS HIMSELF AS DIFFERENT PEOPLE,SOMETIMES ON THE SAME CALL. THE ONLY CONTACT INFO I HAVE IS, THEY CALL FROM CALIFORNI THEY CALLED AND SAID I HAD A LOAN TO PAY OR A SHERRIF WOULD BE HERE TODAY. I NEVER HAD A LOAN WITH THESE PEOPLE. N/A, California

I WROTE IT EARLIER WHEN I WAS FILLING THIS OUT. Indian man calls and says i have a loan to pay today or a sherriff will be at my door. I don't owe them any thing. The only info i have now, is he is calling from California,and his phone# is 1-818-275-1187. The last time i heard from him he was calling from New York. I thought i had him gone when my son had it out with him around July or August. I think this was the time frame. I'm 65 and disabled,and don't need this b.s. thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2013 07:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-CASH-ADVANCE/NA-California-/US-CASH-ADVANCE-INDIAN-MAN-CALLED-THIS-IS-THE-SECOND-TIME-I-HAVE-HAD-TO-DEAL-WITH-THIS-H-1021432. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US CASH ADVANCE