Mississippi

• Updated: Tue, August 06, 2013

• Reported By: jennifer — Soddy Daisy Tennessee
US CASH FINANCE
Big Rapids, Michigan USA

US CASH FINANCE Alan Walker, Jessica Foster, Ricky Jones To Good to be true...RIP OFF on 5000.00 Loan Big Rapids Michigan

I had applied for a loan on line. I started receivng calls reguarding i was approved for 10,000.00 for a loan, even though my credit score wasn't that great. I needed the money so bad, i should have went with my gut, but i was so glad to maybe get a loan to help me out of some problems. He Alan Walker, explained i needed to show i was relieable for repaying the loan. I needed to go to Wal=green's or CVS and purchase a Vanllia reload card. I did even though i was questioning myself, i did what he asked, purchased the card and loaded 185.00 on it, spoke with the supervisor Jessica Foster.

They told me that i the money could not be transferred to my bank account but would be sent Western Union, all i needed was to contact them and they would give me the # to receive my loan 5000.00 plus the 185.00 back i put on the reload card. I called and Ricky Jones was supposed to be with western union, told me it would cost 466.95 to receive the number?? I knew i had been scammed...they ended up hanging up on me, and now want answer my calls....but i got home and looked them up and found this web site, i called western union and the told me i had been scammed and to go to police and report them..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2013 04:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-CASH-FINANCE/Big-Rapids-Michigan/US-CASH-FINANCE-Alan-Walker-Jessica-Foster-Ricky-Jones-To-Good-to-be-trueRIP-OFF-on-1073630. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US CASH FINANCE