Complaint Review: US CASH LOAN AMERICA SERVICES

• Updated: Wed, June 12, 2013

• Reported By: LINDA S BURKHEAD — LOUISVILLE Kentucky
US CASH LOAN AMERICA SERVICES
DON'T KNOW Internet USA

US CASH LOAN AMERICA SERVICES I RECEIVED INFORMATION THAT I WOULD RECEIVE A LOAN FOR 2800.00 WITH PAYMENTS DUE STARTING JUN 2013. I HAD TO SEND THEM INSURANCE OF 250.00 =4.94 TWICE IN CASE I WAS UNABLE TO MAKE A PAYMENT. I HAVE THE RECEIPTS, THE GREEN DOT CARDS, THE LOAN AGREEMENT I SIGNED. I WAS SUPPOSED TO GET LOAN YESTERDAY. I HAVE BEEN CALLED THEM REPEATEDLY SINCE THEY ARE ON PACIFIC TIME, AND CAN NOT GET AN ANSWER. I NEED MY 509.98 BACK. I CHECKED RIP-. WENT AHEAD WITH IT. I KNOW I AM STUPID BUT I NEED MY MONEY BACK. THEY WILL NOT ANSWER OR CALL ME BACK HELP!!!!! Internet WEST HOLLY WOOD California Internet

*Consumer Comment: scammers

I tried calling the company again at the 30 day mark.  James said they now have a 249.00 refund fee, even though I would not have sent 249.00 twice except they said they never got it.  I still have the green dot cards they said I would have to use, the loan documents I signed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2013 09:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-CASH-LOAN-AMERICA-SERVICES/internet/US-CASH-LOAN-AMERICA-SERVICES-I-RECEIVED-INFORMATION-THAT-I-WOULD-RECEIVE-A-LOAN-FOR-2800-1047301. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US CASH LOAN AMERICA SERVICES

scammers

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

Kiss your money bye bye - you are not getting anything back.  Sorry but you got scammed