Complaint Review: U.S CASH

• Updated: Mon, April 08, 2013

• Reported By: ANONYMOUS — Fort Wayne Indiana
U.S CASH
7515 Halcyon Pointe Dr. Montgomery,, Alabama United States of America

U.S CASH rude, unruly, will try to take advantage, make false accusations Montgomery,, Alabama

This company is horrid! They have harassed me for at least two weeks. They will call private and call from different numbers. I have denied them plenty of times stating that I do not want their loan. They accused me of stealing money from them and not paying back the money they have put in my account! They never put any money in my account! They stated the police will be to get me and I will be locked up for 15-20 days for a crime never committed! I called my attorney was told its a scam! Do not ever consider doing any business with them. They are not legit!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2013 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-CASH/-Montgomery-Alabama-361117/US-CASH-rude-unruly-will-try-to-take-advantage-make-false-accusations-Montgomery-1041664. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U.S CASH