Complaint Review: U.S. CELLULAR

• Updated: Fri, April 29, 2011

• Reported By: thered46 — Beloit Wisconsin United States of America
U.S. CELLULAR
MILWAUKEE ST Internet United States of America

U.S. CELLULAR Charged ME $9.99 for 1800 number they know is a scam 1-800-235-7105 my true love. Refuse to take off my bill. Internet

*Author of original report: U S Cellular bill, money refunded

I received my us cellular bill they charged me $9.99 for a 1800-235-7105 and said I subscribed to a service. They know its a scam by all the complaints. They said they would put a block on that call. but I would still have to pay. Why won't they notify their customers of this scam HMMM makes me wonder what kind of kick back they might be getting. Verizon has the same complaints about the same number HMMM makes me wounder.The number is put out by a computer so you really can't talk to anyone to resolve the matter. US Cellular calls this the BELIEF PROJECT, their right because I belief I getting ripped off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2011 11:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-CELLULAR/internet/US-CELLULAR-Charged-ME-999-for-1800-number-they-know-is-a-scam-1-800-235-7105-my-true-686574. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U.S. CELLULAR

U S Cellular bill, money refunded

AUTHOR: thered46 - (United States of America)

U S cellular contacted  company that charged me. My money was refunded. I am still a U S Cellular customer and have not had any problems. :)