Complaint Review: US CREDIT FIND,INC. - ILD Teleservices Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, August 11, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, August 11, 2008

• Reported By:Modoc South Carolina
US CREDIT FIND,INC. - ILD Teleservices Inc.
Nationwide U.S.A.

US CREDIT FIND,INC. And ILD Teleservices Inc. US CREDIT FIND,INc.charged me $9.99 for credit repair services that I never requested -this is a ripoff ! Internet

There is only an 800 number for US CREDIT FIND,INC. and ILD Teleservices,Inc.on my AT&T telephone bill and no e-mail address either.I was billed $9.99 for credit repair services which I never asked for or authorized.Maybe I should be filing a complaint against AT&T too because last month there were all kind of charges for different services I never authorized either from companies like these.I wrote AT&T last month about this and told them it sounded like an illegal scam and then got another bill with more of the same this month. Sylvia,Modoc,S.C.

Sylvia
Modoc, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2008 06:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-CREDIT-FINDINC-ILD-Teleservices-Inc/nationwide/US-CREDIT-FINDINC-And-ILD-Teleservices-Inc-US-CREDIT-FINDINccharged-me-999-for-cred-361822. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US CREDIT FIND,INC. - ILD Teleservices Inc.