Complaint Review: US Cash Advance

• Updated: Mon, March 12, 2012

• Reported By: Tammi — Port Bare Louisiana United States of America
US Cash Advance
New York, New York United States of America

US Cash Advance Told me that I needed to pay 4,000 before March 20, 2012 I never recieved any money from themor applied for any New York, New York

I was contacted by a Alex Rogers, who says he is an attorney for US cash advance and that i needed to be new york on 3/20/12 and appear in court on a charge of NFS charge. i have never heard of us cash advance. he wants me to pay $ 4,000.00 or go to jail. I don't understand he had all my information about my prepaid debit card and everything about my social security number. what can i do about this. he told me that my social security number is on hold. i contacted my local social security office and they told me that it is not true, there is nothing on my social security number, how did they get my number?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2012 11:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Cash-Advance/New-York-New-York-/US-Cash-Advance-Told-me-that-I-needed-to-pay-4000-before-March-20-2012-I-never-recieve-852551. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Cash Advance