Complaint Review: US Cash Advance

• Submitted: Fri, March 22, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, March 22, 2013

• Reported By: Don Gallegos — Alamosa Colorado
US Cash Advance

US Cash Advance Tim Robinson calls me repeatedly, says his name is Tim Robinson, his accent is Indian as in from India. He said he represents US cash advance Legal Department, then transferred me to a woman whose accent was so t , Internet

began recieving phone calls from US Cash Advance about two months ago. They have my SSN and the man on the phone identifies himself as Tim Robinson, yet his accent is very thick, I assume Indian (India) in nature. This man tells me he is from the legal department, and then he transfers me to a woman whose accent is very thick (again, Indian). When I asked her to let me talk to someone who speaks better english, she called me a f**** idiot. They have threatened me with the police, garnishing my wages, and told me a warrant has been issued for my arrest. I have never had a loan with these people, nor would I ever, and how they have my SSN is a mystery to me, yet scares me that they have it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2013 06:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Cash-Advance/internet/US-Cash-Advance-Tim-Robinson-calls-me-repeatedly-says-his-name-is-Tim-Robinson-his-accen-1037221. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Cash Advance