Complaint Review: US Cash Advance/Cash Advance USA

• Updated: Thu, January 03, 2013

• Reported By: cs — Howard City, Michigan United States of America
US Cash Advance/Cash Advance USA
San Fransico, California United States of America

US Cash Advance/Cash Advance USA Micheal Carter Calls at work so far San Fransico, California

This company called my husband  work place asking for him. Our office lady said she would get ahold of him and have him call. At first he called them and got and Indian speaking lady who was rude and insisted on his phone  number. He did not give it to her. He called ,me and wanted me to call and see what i could find out about them. I tried several times and only got a beep like an anwering machine. After trying a several times, I then googled the number and it came up with info on a scam trying to bully you into sending them payments for a load you did not get. I called the police and they told me unless they actually got money from us they couldnt do anything unless they continue to call and then we could sue for harrasement. I am keeping a log in case the calls continue but not sure how we would sue someone when we cant find out exactly who is doing this but we will see. Not going to let them bully us.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2013 11:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Cash-AdvanceCash-Advance-USA/San-Fransico-California-/US-Cash-AdvanceCash-Advance-USA-Micheal-Carter-Calls-at-work-so-far-San-Fransico-Califor-990624. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Cash Advance/Cash Advance USA