Complaint Review: US Cash Finance

• Updated: Wed, September 18, 2013

• Reported By: steve — Savannah Georgia
US Cash Finance
, New York USA

US Cash Finance Mike Johnson I was applying for a loan. Mr Johnson. Told me in order to get the Loan. New York

*Consumer Comment: Good luck

I  was  dealing  with  USCash finance out  op up state New  York.  the  name  of the  person  i  was  dealing  with  was  Mike Johnson.  He  said, he  was  with US  Cash  Finance.  He  ask me  to  go get a  Vanilla Reload Card  from CVS  for  $170.00.  And  i  did  so.  And  i  allso  gave  him  the  pin number.  He  said  the  $170.00  was  to  show good  faith  my first  payment.  He  said,  that  i  would  get  it  back.  Well he  not  only  lied  to  me  he  he took my  money.  he  was  suppose  to  deposit $1,170.00  into  my  account.  This  did  not  happen.  He  said  they  could  not  make  the  direct  deposit.  He  gave  me  some  lame  excuse.  He  said,  the  only  way i  would  be  able to  get  the  Money.  Was  to  pay Western Union  a  processing  fee  of $129.00  to get  the money.  I  would  like  to  file  a  formal  complaint  with  this  Company.  I  would  allso  be  willing  to  go  to Court  if  i  had  to.  Sincerly Yours  Stephen  L  S. (((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2013 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Cash-Finance/New-York/US-Cash-Finance-Mike-Johnson-I-was-applying-for-a-loan-Mr-Johnson-Told-me-in-order-to-g-1085517. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Cash Finance

Good luck

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

Your money is gone - these people are halfway across the world so no one can find them.