Complaint Review: US Cash Loan

• Reported By: icee1234 — Greeley Colorado
US Cash Loan
Alquippa, PA Alquippa, Pennsylvania United States of America

US Cash Loan "Steve Smith" with a thick accent from Alquippa, Pennsylvania

A man with a very thick accent called and told me that he was from some law firm and that he was going to sue me.  I asked from what law firm, he mumbled something.  He had some of my personal information and was asking me to verify it.  When I refused and asked to send me the documents that he was speaking of, he refused.  I told him that I would be glad to give him my lawyer's name and number.  He told me that he was going to sue me and call my employer to get me fired.  I told him that I was going to file a claim with the FCC and he hung up on me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2013 03:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Cash-Loan/Alquippa-Pennsylvania-/US-Cash-Loan-Steve-Smith-with-a-thick-accent-from-Alquippa-Pennsylvania-1038226. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Cash Loan