Complaint Review: US Cash Loans

• Updated: Mon, July 22, 2013

• Reported By: Angry — Philadelphia Pennsylvania
US Cash Loans
Internet USA

US Cash Loans Kenny or Jenny Bill Officer ??? Can't understand their names. They have very thick accents. Scam artists trying to scam an 11 yr old!!??!! Internet

I have been getting phone calls on my cell phone from these people for a while now. They stop and then start again. They always ask for my 11yr old daughter!  They say that she has legal allegations out against her and either she or her attorney need to contact them.

I was scared! She has access to the internet and I that maybe she did something. So I decided to look up the phone number. As they are never clear when they speak. They have very very thick Indian acsents. I found that I am not the only one with this problem. But I am the only one that has them asking for their kid though.

I called them back and told them that they are asking for a child. They didn't care. They wanted their money! I told them that my child doesn't even have a bank account. They threatened to have myself and my daughter arrested for not giving them $??. I asked them to kindly stop calling me.

They don't.

I would love to see these people put away. Thank goodness I looked the number up before I paid!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2013 12:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Cash-Loans/internet/US-Cash-Loans-Kenny-or-Jenny-Bill-Officer-Cant-understand-their-names-They-have-ver-1069100. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Cash Loans