Complaint Review: US Casting

• Reported By: Shelby — Knoxville Tennessee United States of America
US Casting

US Casting scam us casting Internet

*Consumer Comment: What you can do to protect yourself

Okay, so I just now read the reports about this website.
Should I be worried?
Because yesterday, I found an ad for it & called the number listed.
I listened to the intro and was so desperate and excited to have a shot at being on my favorite tv show that I gave the woman who answered the phone my information.
Even my credit card number. But before the call ended, I changed my mind, because I had to make sure this was okay with my girlfriend first. So I cancelled the purchase of this "portfolio" and everything. She told me she cancelled it too.
But.. I still gave her my card number. It was my debit card. Should I be worried that I'll be charged now regardless of the cancellation?
I'm poor. I can't afford to be charged 59 bucks. I'm barely keeping my head above water as it is.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2012 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Casting/internet/US-Casting-scam-us-casting-Internet-890557. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Casting

What you can do to protect yourself

AUTHOR: Michelle - (U.S.A.)

I would 1.  Call your bank and let them know immediately that any transactions from this company are UNauthorized.  2.  Just like you put your report on line, report them to the BBB, Consumer Affairs Dept. in your state, your local polititian, anyone you can think of.  I myself just saw this ad but so grateful for you and others for putting your situation on ripoffreport!!!  Thank you for saving me the hassle.  I'm grateful for Google too where you can look up all companies and people before doing business with them!!