Complaint Review: US Cellular

• Updated: Wed, May 09, 2012

• Reported By: Icantbelievethenerve — United States of America
US Cellular

US Cellular Dont fall for thier gimmics Internet

First us cellular told me I could tether my phone to my laptop that it is the same as using it as a hotspot. After I bought the phone they told me that was 25 dollars more a month. When they sold me the phone they told me I could get back 100 dollarsmore if I signed up on the internet. When I tried to they told me my time limit what's up. Then they also denied me my 100 dollarsmore that was promised on a visa card 4 a phone rebate. They denied it because I didn't have a receipt. But I paid with debit card on the phone directly to them. now I've been messing with him so long but theyI wont let me out of the 2 year contract. How do they get away with this?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2012 07:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Cellular/internet/US-Cellular-Dont-fall-for-thier-gimmics-Internet-880561. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Cellular