Complaint Review: U.S Circulation Corp.

• Submitted: Tue, July 17, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, July 17, 2012

• Reported By: Jesika — Roseville California United States of America
U.S Circulation Corp.
P.O Box 2243 Buford, GA 30515 Internet United States of America

U.S Circulation Corp. and LTP Inc. Magazine subscriptions, Helping to get kids collegfe credits Internet, Internet

A young man came to my door and told me he needed help, he was selling magazines for points for school and he needed a few more to win his last credits. My father being a teacher, I wanted to help the kid out, so I decided to get a subscription. I paid $79.00 for my subscription and I have waited over the 120 days and still have not received a single magazine and I have called the number on my receipt 6 times (over the last 120 days to find out the status) and left messages and have heard nothing back from the company. I have also called my bank to see what they could do about this and because I signed over the check and gave it to them willingly, they say there is nothing they can do to get my money back but to keep calling or take this company to small claims court. I am thoroughly disappointed and appalled that a company can get away with treating people this way.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2012 07:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Circulation-Corp/internet/US-Circulation-Corp-and-LTP-Inc-Magazine-subscriptions-Helping-to-get-kids-collegfe-cr-913188. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U.S Circulation Corp.