Complaint Review: U.S. Circulation Corporation

• Reported By: Megan — Medford Oregon United States of America
U.S. Circulation Corporation
p.o. box 2243 Buford, Ga 30515 Buford, Georgia United States of America

U.S. Circulation Corporation Door to door magazine sales Buford, Georgia

I had some kids come to my door a couple different times and I always turned them away even though it seemed like they had all the legitimate information for the company. Then on 4/12/2012 my husband answered the door for a couple high school kids, they said if we bought some magazine issues that it would help them with schooling and to win a trip somewhere. They even told us all about the trip that they could win. So my husband being the nice man he is, decied to help these kids out and get some kid magazines for our daughter. so we bought 16 issues of the "Turtle" magazine for $62.00.

We kept looking at the reciept to see how long it should have taken to get them and it said 120 days so we waited through Aug. then we started calling and emailing people. No response from anyone with the email address and always goes to voice mail on the phone # and no one ever gets back to you on that either.

The kids all had very legitimate (looking) information and reciepts and all the information about the trip and how this would give them "points" towards the grand prize. They also asked that we give them cash as it would make them get there points faster. I guess im glad I didnt write a check out and give them all my banking information.  We still have the reciept and the signature was a "David Smith" that was the "salesman"  We would love for this to be settled and to stop this from happening to anyone else! This was absolutly horrible!

The phone number given was (770)831-7722 and the email address was customerservice@azuredp.com
the I.D. on the reciept was I.D. #smidab08

I hope we can file some kind of charges or somthing however I dont think we have a leg to stand on at this point.
How do these people get high school kids in on this anyway? Do they think they are working for a legitimate company or do they know its a scam?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2012 02:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Circulation-Corporation/Buford-Georgia-30515/US-Circulation-Corporation-Door-to-door-magazine-sales-Buford-Georgia-970288. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U.S. Circulation Corporation