Complaint Review: US Credit Management

• Submitted: Wed, January 25, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, February 14, 2006

• Reported By:Del Rio Texas
US Credit Management
5601 N. Macarthur Blvd. Irving, Texas U.S.A.

US Credit Management ripoff unethical they have about 1300 dollars above their fee and refuse refund Irving Texas

*Consumer Comment: Get those responsible

I contracted with these people and when I had offers of settlement, they refused to respond with payoff, I contacted them by phone, email and registered mail but they refuse to answer me, I notified them that if they do not pay the creditors that I would stop feeding money to them. They never responded, I then notified them by email and registered letter. That I terminated the contract and demanded that they refund to me all monies over their enrollment fee and working fee which should be aroune 1300 dollars I paid in 2800 dollars. I believe their total fee was 1400 dollars. Is there anything I can do to get my money back? Thank You

David
Del Rio, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2006 07:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Credit-Management/Irving-Texas-75038/US-Credit-Management-ripoff-unethical-they-have-about-1300-dollars-above-their-fee-and-ref-173303. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Credit Management

Get those responsible

AUTHOR: Lanette - (U.S.A.)

Please send a complaint form to the Attorney General in Texas offfice. The more complaints we have before March 3rd. (the company's bankruptcy hearing) the better chance we have of getting our money back. I paid 8,000.00 for nothing.