Complaint Review: US Credit Management

• Reported By:Alachua Florida
US Credit Management
Irving, Texas U.S.A.

US Credit Management - Rusty Hilger Ripoff get those responsible Irving Texas

I was contacted by USCM in April/May 2003. Had several charming phone calls from Mr. Hilger. They have automatically deducted funds from my checking acct for the past 33 months.. I have lost over $4000 and now am being taken to court by those credit card companies that USCM contracted to pay off.

Am writing to the Texas Attorney General, my Veterans benefits representative and my congress-persons...

I urge anyone who has done business with this company to do the same.

I have called the number given me to contact World Debt Solutions and all I've gotten was a recorded message and no return phone calls.

Alachua, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2006 07:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Credit-Management/Irving-Texas/US-Credit-Management-Rusty-Hilger-Ripoff-get-those-responsible-Irving-Texas-176436. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Credit Management