Complaint Review: US Credit Management

• Submitted: Tue, March 14, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, March 14, 2006

• Reported By:Weeping Water Nebraska
US Credit Management
Mac Arthur Dr Irving, Texas U.S.A.

US Credit Management ripoff dishonest fraudulent misleading credit counseling scam Irving Texas

US Credit Management promised me credit counceling and to be debit free in 3 years. I signed a contract and paid them 5,784.00 dollars to pay off and settle all my debts.

I checked them out with the BBB just like they requested I do, and had no indication that they were fraudulent and this was all a big scam. I have no idea if any of my debts are settled, or anything. Someone in the office had the decency to call me, and I stopped my Jan payment, but that is a drop on the bucket compared to what they ripped off.

Please some one email me as to what I can do and how I can help you and myself make these people pay. If we have recourse, we need to do it asap. I still have names and email addresses of two of their people.

Weeping Water, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2006 07:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Credit-Management/Irving-Texas/US-Credit-Management-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-misleading-credit-counseling-scam-Irving-181233. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Credit Management