Complaint Review: US DATA CORPORATION

• Submitted: Fri, March 22, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, March 22, 2013

• Reported By: Antonio — Javea Internet
US DATA CORPORATION
17310 Wright Street, Suite 100 17310 Wright Street, Suite 100, Nebraska United States of America

US DATA CORPORATION $7,000 directly to the litter bin!!! Do not trust these people. 17310 Wright Street, Suite 100, Nebraska

I contracted a second campaign, cheated by the results US DATA CORPORATION was sending to me.

As I started to see from Amazon that there were no sales from the first campaign, I stopped the second campaign. After asking for my money back, the Customer Care Service told me that half the amount would be returned to me (USD 1,750), but a few days later, I was told that the campaign had been launched and that therefore, I would not be returned any amount. If it is true that they did launch it, the result is zero sales in books, zero sales of reproductions of paintings by Preciada Azancot and zero requests for information or e-mails showing any interest in Preciada Azancot.

Finally, I spent $7,000 for NOTHING!!!

My conclusions: I do not trust USDataCorporation, I do not trust the accuracy of its demographic data and I do not trust the data they have given me. I think they are doing nothing serious nor professional and I feel cheated.

I would appreciate very much any help you can give me on how to proceed with this issue. I am from Spain and I have always thought that the US is a country where consumer interests are given a high value and protected as one of the pillars of your freedom and democracy.

Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2013 05:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-DATA-CORPORATION/17310-Wright-Street-Suite-100-Nebraska-NE-68130/US-DATA-CORPORATION-7000-directly-to-the-litter-bin-Do-not-trust-these-people-17310-1036964. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US DATA CORPORATION