Complaint Review: US DATA CORPORATION

• Updated: Thu, February 28, 2013

• Reported By: Antonio — Javea Internet Spain
US DATA CORPORATION
30501 Agoura Road, Suite 102 Agoura Hills, California United States of America

US DATA CORPORATION USDATACORPORATION I feel cheated by them. Zero value for $3,500. Agoura Hills California

*Author of original report: I spent $7,000 for NOTHING with US Data Corporation.

This is an official complaint in respect of USDataCorporation. I contracted an email marketing campaign with them targeting 100,000 North Americans, in the 55 to 80 age bracket with personal development as a specified interest and with medium-high levels of income. I hired the campaign for three sends of an e-mail promoting an extraordinary book by the writer Preciada Azancot, "The little girl who made God laugh". The quality of the book and the quality of the author can be seeing searching in Google.com her name "PreciadaAzancot", seeing her at wikipedia (http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preciada_Azancot) or in her personal web page (http://www.mat-cachet.com/english).

I hired it because the salesperson of USDataCorporation told me the following: "Here is what we see on average with my other publishing clients. Of the 300,000 emails that we send out, on average, 10-15% of them will open the email. Which means that you will see 30,000-45,000 book readers open your email. Of those individuals, you will see an additional 3,000-6,750 click through the email on to Amazon. If only 3,000 purchase the book, on average you will make $2.75 per purchase which would be $8,250 less the $3,600 investment, you are looking at a profit of $4,650." Ok, he was selling me the service, but I assumed that since he could be exaggerating, I might have sales of approximately 1,000 books. The result of the campaign of UsDataCorporation? More than 4,000 "people" access the amazon.com page where the book is sold and Zero Sales!!! Not ten, twenty or one hundred but zero sales! The sales should have taken place through amazon.com, a platform that is more than recognised and trusted by the public in general. My conclusions: I do not trust USDataCorporation, I do not trust the accuracy of its demographic data and I do not trust the data they have given me. I feel cheated. I kindly requested that they returned the money for a second campaign I already paid to me and I insisted on the fact that I do not agree to launch the campaign with them and consider it cancelled. Nor response up to now...
I would appreciate very much any help to know how to proceed with this issue. I am from Spain and I always think that USA is a country where the consumers interests are taking in a high value and protected as one of the pillars of your freedom and democracy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2013 06:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-DATA-CORPORATION/Agoura-Hills-California-91301/US-DATA-CORPORATION-USDATACORPORATION-I-feel-cheated-by-them-Zero-value-for-3500-Agour-1014657. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US DATA CORPORATION

I spent $7,000 for NOTHING with US Data Corporation.

AUTHOR: Antonio - (Spain)

Two campaigns, $3,500 each one. Zero sales. That's not serious.

It is not possible to belive that the sales were zero, but the sales were zero. Without considering that the book we were promoting is an excellent book and it is available at Amazon.com, and the author, a renowned author -Preciada Azancot-, the human being behaviour is not binary, so, in an hypothetical case of an abject failure, you can expect from more than 3,000 clicks in my book's Amazon page, few sales from few people, but never zero, if the clicks are done by humans, don't you agree?

I feel this people are a fraud. Be aware of them.