Complaint Review: US DATA CORPORATION

• Submitted: Mon, April 01, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, April 01, 2013

• Reported By: Marissa — California
US DATA CORPORATION
Legacy Row 17310 Wright Street Suite 100 Omaha, Nebraska United States of America

US DATA CORPORATION WORST LEADS I HAVE EVER PURCHASED AND I GOT RIPPED OFF Omaha, Nebraska

I just wanted to try new lead sources to see whats out there, so i purchased a list of 50,000 at .5 cents a lead. I asked for certain filters such as swimming pools, english only, single family residents and fico scores 680 or above. The first hour of running the leads the telemarketers were running into a lot of spanish! i had them start asking right away if the home owners have swimming pools...more then half said no swimming pools, oh and a lot of them didnt even own the home! SO THEN I started running reports and within a 4 hour period of time over half of each city we were running were mostly disconnected numbers!! i couldnt believe it! When trying to solve the problem they did not really care. They wanted me to go through alllllll the leads to report which ones didnt have swimming pools etc! Even though I already did some research and presented them with some address's that didnt have pools. THIS COMPANY IS A JOKE DO NOTTTT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2013 11:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-DATA-CORPORATION/Omaha-Nebraska-/US-DATA-CORPORATION-WORST-LEADS-I-HAVE-EVER-PURCHASED-AND-I-GOT-RIPPED-OFF-Omaha-Nebrask-1039727. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US DATA CORPORATION