Complaint Review: US DIRECT EXPRESS

• Updated: Mon, August 20, 2012

• Reported By: FRANCINE — RENTON Washington United States of America
US DIRECT EXPRESS
Dallas, Texas United States of America

US DIRECT EXPRESS Comerica Bank, The U.S. Dept of The Treasury Will not credited back to my account the amount deducted for a transaction that I NEVER made. Dallas, Texas

On May 13, 2012 I noticed that my account was deducted for an amount to a vnedor that I never used nor know anything about. For over a month I have been calling usdirectexpress to credited the account back to my account and all I get is excuses and customer service representatives asking for my ss# I keep telling them that I do not get social Security benefits and telling them that I am a Veteran and my account is based on my debit card account number. I ask to speak with a supervisor and I transferred either back to CSR or the is disconnected. Now I have started a writing campaign to my state senator who is the Chairperson of Veterans Affairs in DC I have also started inquiry into why did the U.S. Dept of Treasury decided to outsource Veterans Pension Benefits payment into the hands of a private company such as Comerica. There is no accountable when one outsource government benefits to the private sector.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2012 05:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-DIRECT-EXPRESS/Dallas-Texas-/US-DIRECT-EXPRESS-Comerica-Bank-The-US-Dept-of-The-Treasury-Will-not-credited-back-to-m-899386. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US DIRECT EXPRESS