• Report: #1091927

• Updated: Mon, October 14, 2013

• Reported By: DIGRUNTLED HARRIS PHOENIX — PHOENIX Arizona
U.S. DIRECT EXPRESS
, Select State/Province USA

U.S. DIRECT EXPRESS DIRECT EXPRESS DIRECT EXPRESS ARE A BUNCH OF INCOMPETENT ASSHOLES WHO WILL RIP YOU OFF!!! NATIONWIDE

*Author of original report: USDIRECTEXPRESS IS A BUNCH OF CROOKS FRAUD INCOMPETENT A**HOLES

DO NOT use DIRECT EXPRESS...even if your life depends on it! These dumb incompitent window-lickers who ride the short bus to school and work for this company, need to be trained how to do basic computer work that a 3rd grader could do!

I put in an address change at the beginning of September, thinking I was getting a new card in the mail because my current card was about to expire anywhere... These IDIOTS sent me 2 freakin cards, to which I validated one of the cards. When it came time for my SSD benefits to be deposited at the beginnng of October, they never showed up on the card that I validated.

So when I called and complained about it, they said they would send me another card immediately... almost a week later, my card still never arrived. When I called UPS to find out where it was, DIRECT EXPRESS sent it to the state I used to live in over 3 years ago, but to an address i NEVER lived at! They did this even though I gave them a change of address numerous times over the phone... they even said they never got a change of address from when I moved to the new state I currently live in! How the hell is that possible when they sent me my new cards to the proper address, but when it comes to finding out where my money was "They have no idea!" When you listen to the auto mated message, they tell you that they won't even compromise your personal information... which is a crock of s**t, considering after they researched the address to which they sent the ORIGINAL card to... was NEVER an address they EVER had on file for me!!!

After I called and complained for the UMPTEENTH time, they even charged me to overnight a THIRD card (when i only ordered one), which the charge was $13. I finally received my card, almost 2 weeks late, and almost got evicted from my apartment due to my rent being sooooooo late... and all they had to say was "I'm sorry, I understand what your going through!" To which I told them "No the f**k you don't considering you got your paycheck on time and don't have to search the world for it!" Now even AFTER i got the card with my SSD benefits in it, a WEEK later I GOT A 4TH CARD from them!!! How many cards does a person really need, when I only asked for one in the first place, and within 2 weeks time I HAVE 4!!!

IF YOUR SMART... GO TO WALMART AND GET A "BLUEBIRD" CARD OR EVEN ANOTHER PREPAID CARD CALLED "LIQUID" FROM CHASE BANK. They work really good and you can actually track where you money is!

DO NOT f**k WITH DIRECT EXPRESS IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY TO SURVIVE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2013 03:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-DIRECT-EXPRESS/Select-StateProvince/US-DIRECT-EXPRESS-DIRECT-EXPRESS-DIRECT-EXPRESS-ARE-A-BUNCH-OF-INCOMPETENT-ASSHOLES-WHO-1091927. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U.S. DIRECT EXPRESS

USDIRECTEXPRESS IS A BUNCH OF CROOKS FRAUD INCOMPETENT A**HOLES

AUTHOR: disgruntled harris phoenix - ()

US DIRECTEXPRESS IS FULL OF SH*T!!! PLEASE, WHATEVER YOU DO DONT RELY ON THESE BA*TARDS TO HANDLE YOUR MONIES.. PLEASE TAKE HEED TO ALL THE REVIEWS THAT YOU READ ON HERE... WHAT THESE PEOPLE SPEAK IS THE TRUTH. THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF AND THEN HAVE THE NERVE TO BE RUDE ABOUT IT. WHEN ALL YOU WANTED WAS FOR THEM TO BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS

DO NOT TRUST THESE CROOKS THEIR IMCOMPETANT AND NOT WORTH THE HASSLE!!!!!!!!!!