Complaint Review: US DOC ASSIST, LLC

• Submitted: Mon, March 18, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, March 18, 2013

• Reported By: Evelyn — Dubuque Iowa
3507 North Central Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

US DOC ASSIST, LLC Express Merchant Network, LLC High pressure salesmanship, deceitful, dishonest, greedy, sound very professional Phoenix, Arizona

Gentlemen called me to set up a business at home to be in conjunction with their business of contacting businesses that allow the use of credit cards.  They stated that they can offer credit use for a lower fee than is ordinarily required of using credit cards in one's business.  They needed people to supply local "Mom and Pop" business names and addresses so they could contact them to try to convince the business owner to go through them in allowing the use of credit cards for a lower fee than usual.

I was promised $500.00 for every business owner who would sign up with the company plus a percentage of the use of credit cards in the future.

I fell for the line and sent some names of Mom and Pop businesses.  A fee was required and I used my Capital One Mastercard to cover it.  Their contract stated that the fee could be refunded with a written request IF they allowed it which in the end they would not allow.

A week later some gentleman called and wanted me to "upgrade" my end of the business.  I immediately questioned the legitimacy of that business since I had not heard a word from my entry list. I told the gentleman I would submit my resignation and request a refund immediately.  He told me he would refund my fee immediately, but I had to give him my bank account information.  He could not do it with Mastercard.

I refused and started the futile process of getting my fee returned.  Capital One would not cooperate with me either.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2013 01:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-DOC-ASSIST-LLC/Phoenix-Arizona-85012/US-DOC-ASSIST-LLC-Express-Merchant-Network-LLC-High-pressure-salesmanship-deceitful-di-1035785. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US DOC ASSIST, LLC