Complaint Review: US Debt Relief

• Submitted: Thu, June 16, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, June 16, 2005

• Reported By:St Louis Missouri
US Debt Relief
2744 Summerdale Dr. North Clearwater, Florida U.S.A.

US Debt Relief - ADC ripoff deceptive billing ripoff fraudulent scam Clearwater Florida

This company claims to be nonprofit, but does not disclose that there is a "donation" fee that is added to your payments (which equals one minimum monthly credit card payment). I was told to stop making payments to my creditors and charged a non refundable processing fee which equaled one months payment plan that does not get disbursed to creditors.

I was not informed my creditors were not cooperating and were not excepting payments. In the end, I paid them several hundreds of dollars to basically ruin my credit to the point were I cannot finance anything right now (and when I will be able to, I will be faced with higher interest rates). No results, just a terrible, life long mistake.

It will take years to undo the damage to my credit. My credit payment history was perfect before this whole thing began. As soon as i realized that this was a mistake of propostions I cannot explain, I discontinued the service. I was faced with 4 over the limit fees, 4 past due fees, and 4 accounts that were reported negatively to the credit bureaus.

It tooks me one month and all my money to pay off all those charges down to the credit limit. I have tried disputing these items and contacting my creditors and nothing.This company has ruin my finances, my credit, and my life (at this moment) I cannot buy a house or a car...

CL
St Louis, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2005 10:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Debt-Relief/Clearwater-Florida-33761/US-Debt-Relief-ADC-ripoff-deceptive-billing-ripoff-fraudulent-scam-Clearwater-Florida-146418. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Debt Relief