Complaint Review: US Debt Relief

• Updated: Thu, April 14, 2011

• Reported By: Toymommy8 — New York City New York United States of America
US Debt Relief
38 Discovery, Suite 100 Irvine, California United States of America

US Debt Relief National Asset Protection, Financial Litigation Law Group, US Home Advisors Unresponsive, Ineffective, Waste of Money Irvine, California

This company took upwards of $22000 from me at a time when I was in a very precarious financial situation. Sensing my vulnerability, they promised to help me modify my mortgage, settle my second mortgage, and settle all of my credit cards. What they did instead was take my money, not answer my phone calls, and bungle any attempt to settle my credit card debts.

These people are masterful liars. They will tell you anything to get your money. When I asked for my money back, they told me I OWED them money in fees! I had to retain counsel to get them to return my calls. Avoid this company at all costs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2011 01:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Debt-Relief/Irvine-California-92618/US-Debt-Relief-National-Asset-Protection-Financial-Litigation-Law-Group-US-Home-Advisors-717599. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Debt Relief