Complaint Review: U.S. Department of Federal Investigation

• Submitted: Wed, February 22, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, February 22, 2012

• Reported By: kristi — Sarahsville Ohio United States of America
U.S. Department of Federal Investigation

U.S. Department of Federal Investigation Peter Jones, Tim Jones Law office Peter Jones got $500 from me by stating warrant for my arrest tim Jones stated supenia tomorrow internet, Internet

I started receiving calls from a Peter Jones Civil Financial Services Law department phone number 315-604-3650. Then came along phone calls also from a Tim Jones U.S. department of Financial  very rude and both foreign I may add, that I had received a cashnet bank deposit in the amount around $300. That I knew for sure that I did not receive.

They both stated that I would have a warrant out for my arrest if I did not pay the amount and then some back to them imediatelly, unfortunently I did pay the Peter Jones an amount $500.00 on a green dot money pak card. I was apprehensive but I was very sure I did not wan to get a court supenia out of this, I was also unsure that this was not a possible thing for them to do.

I have received phone calls from Tim Jones today stating I have 24 hours to return his calls or the cops would be at my door tommorrow. For a reason or another I decided to look this up on the interente and here I am figuring out that I lost $500.00 to a scam which I did not really have to lose and that I will not be paying Tim Jones law office the $500.00 they expect today.

Tim Jones law office phone number 75000005633
Peter Jones 315-604-3650

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2012 12:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Department-of-Federal-Investigation/internet/US-Department-of-Federal-Investigation-Peter-Jones-Tim-Jones-Law-office-Peter-Jones-got-842898. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U.S. Department of Federal Investigation