Complaint Review: US Direct Express

• Reported By: MrEddd — Nottingham Maryland
US Direct Express
Internet USA

US Direct Express Dont use this card Internet

This company has poor customer service. A withdrawl was lost in space twice. It was not given to my bank but was taken from my card. It took me hours to get it straightened out. Had to talk with three different people. One guy told me that if I wanted the money to go to my bank I shouldn't have it put on the Direct Express card in the first place.

I think he was right so I'm going to do away with the Direct Express card.

Now I have a credit from Office Depot that was given three days ago and still has not been credited to my account. I guess I will have to spend several more hours trying to get this one taken care of. It takes a very long time to get through either on the phone or their website. Messed up company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2013 09:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Direct-Express/internet/US-Direct-Express-Dont-use-this-card-Internet-1048177. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Direct Express