Complaint Review: US Direct Express

• Reported By: horseBelize — corozal Other Belize
US Direct Express

US Direct Express Fraud suspension Alert , Internet

*General Comment: suggestion.

US DirectExpress is so difficult to contact.  I am currently living outside the US. My contactinfo and current address is recroded on thierwebsite yet they chose to suspend both mine and my husband's account for a fraud alert.  My suspension was triggeredby usingatan ATM IN THE TOWN where I am registered as living.  We travel a bit and my husband's card was triggered by an online order in US while travelling in Mexico.

Neither alert were we notified , either by phone oremail, eyt both are required on the profile page. We only found out when we were embarassed by a declined transaction.  Adding to the frustration we used the Intl number and the message said that number was only for use outside the US. LasttimeIcheckedMexico andBelize ARE outside the US.  So we finally got through on the toll free number that is NOT toll free outside US.

When we called on my husband's card we got possibly the rudest service rep in the system.  First you must press 1 to get English. Then Luis answers with the hardest to understand Spanish accent on the planet.  He got ruder when we said we couldnot understand him and siadwehad to makecopies of IDandmail to USDirectExpres.  WTF??? We asked for a supervisor who was at uch and was to call within the hour.  We explained we were at lunch, had no cash to pay the bill and needed faster service.  After a 2 hour wait we called back and got a very sweet girl Sylvia who fixed the problem and removed the fraud suspension. She said  the suspension was triggered by on online charge for a US purchase and the Belize request. Don't confuse the computer !

With my card the agent Carlos said the ATM transaction triggered my suspension.  I asked why ?  The online info has my Belize address so why supsendme for usinganATM in the town where  I am living ANDmake most ofmywithdrawals atthe same ATM????.

Too much BS for seniors to deal with. This is not a good service with all the problems of contacting them and how easily they will suspend your account.  They offer no online contact  and the phone contact has been problematic for both of us.  I cannot wait to open a bank account and get direct deposit and directly DROP   US(IN)Direct Express.  The name is a bigger joke than their service or rather the lack of it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2012 12:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Direct-Express/internet/US-Direct-Express-Fraud-suspension-Alert-Internet-947495. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Direct Express

#1 General Comment

suggestion.

AUTHOR: Anonymous for the people - ()

Simply contact the call center once every 90 days to let them know your stilk out of the states, unfortunately fraudulent activity more than likely occurs in the area you used the debit card or where the address on file is located. Contacting them once every 3months will assist you as well as there fraud prevention department know your making the authorized transactions as such no fraud is evident.