Complaint Review: US Direct Express

• Updated: Fri, February 03, 2012

• Reported By: RWS — Keizer Oregon United States of America
US Direct Express

US Direct Express They are getting me too! Internet

Direct Express got me! My card was destroyed (unrelated) a couple of years ago. Been using the online funds tranfer to my bank account, so no need for the card. And have had no problem since receiving my second card. When I first opened my account, had it sent free, which I never received, and had to pay $4.00 plus the $13.50 to get my first card. Last month, January 2012, decided to get a new card, big mistake!

They said it would take about 2 weeks, like before, 10 days to get the new card. No Problem, if it comes like it was suppose to. On 1/6/12 it was suppose to be here by 1/16/12.  On 1/20/12 I called customer service because I still haven't recieved my card. They canceled that card, charged me $4.00 for another card, and asked me if I wanted it shipped UPS or however for $13.50.

I said no again, can't really afford that extra money on disability.  Well I was suppose to recieve the 2nd new card by the 30th.  And today, 2/3/12  payday, I can't access my funds online, and they want another $4.00 to send me another card! I did it again! Then thought can I get it shipped via express, and they already put it through to ship the free way again, and if I want the card on Tuesday I need to call back tomorrow, pay another $4.00 plus the $13.50.  So its going to cost me a total of $25.50 to get another card to empty my account and cancel. Or if I take the chance and wait till the 13th when they said it would be here AGAIN.

And that would be a total of $8.00.  The first customer service guy I talked to today didn't even understand how I can access my online stuff without my card for the last 2 years.  He said there is no way I could be tranfering funds without a card! What an Idiot! He didn't even know how the web site works! I just want my money and away with this company! I still haven't received a single one of the two cards they have already sent! Where are They? Did they not send them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2012 07:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Direct-Express/internet/US-Direct-Express-They-are-getting-me-too-Internet-833659. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Direct Express