Complaint Review: U.S. Direct

• Updated: Wed, September 11, 2013

• Reported By: 2007 Lexus — Dallas Texas
U.S. Direct
2183 Fairview Rd suite 103, Costa Mesa, California USA

U.S. Direct . Rick Stevens Called to cancel per 30 trial. When ask why I needed to send motorized odometer statement. Rick told me "we have done our part, you can F***  OFF" Costa Mesa California

Dear US Direct c/o Mr. John Turner

Or cancelation department,

2183 Fairview Rd Suite 103

Costa Mesa, CA 92627

As per our phone conversation I have decided to cancel the Policy Contract CCY1008140.  Per our initial discussion this policy has a 30 cancelation provision to allow me to review the actual policy. I have decided that the ultimate/  platinum protection does not cover some important electronics that I would want covered without an additional charge per Rick Stevens.

I am enclosing at your instruction: a notarized copy of the odometer disclosure, date and vin number as you have requested.

I sincerely appreciate Mr. Turners help in evaluating this policy unfortunately it does not meet my needs.

On a different note Mr. Rick Stevens was very pushy, rude and told me: “we have done our part, you can f**k Off”.  I am disappointed in him using this profanity on the phone to a customer.  This is not justified under any circumstance. As a business owner, I would not want this person representing my company.  I did discuss this with Mr. Turner who assured me this would be reviewed by a supervisor.

NOTE:  I found it very interesting that the requirements to cancel the policy were not disclosed at the time I was sold the policy nor disclosed on the website.  When I questioned why I needed to send this information Rick stevens becam very aggressive and verbally abusive. I think they do this to frustrate people into keeping the policy even though they promote the 30 day full refund of the full price if you do not file a claim.

will update if they follow through and refund my payment.

2007 Lexus Owner

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2013 03:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Direct/Costa-Mesa-California-92627/US-Direct-Rick-Stevens-Called-to-cancel-per-30-trial-When-ask-why-I-needed-to-send-m-1083729. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U.S. Direct