Complaint Review: US Directory Internet Yellow Pages

• Updated: Tue, July 12, 2011

• Reported By: JP of the Keys — Key West Florida United States of America
US Directory Internet Yellow Pages
Boca Raton, Florida United States of America

US Directory Internet Yellow Pages US Directory.com Charged bank account for bogus ad references Boca Raton, Florida

I was told that I would be charged $5.00 per month to have my business listing placed online in various search engines. I never agreed to be charged on a click per view basis. My account was being randomly charged for bogus ad references.

I believe this organization hires foreigners to click on their ads to rack up the charges. I received a number of calls from spanish speaking individuals. I thought it was too odd.

I didn't realize what I was being charged for until my rental check bounced. US Directories were charging me for bogus 'references'. I cancelled the service. I believe this outfit is totally crooked.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2011 10:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Directory-Internet-Yellow-Pages/Boca-Raton-Florida-33481/US-Directory-Internet-Yellow-Pages-US-Directorycom-Charged-bank-account-for-bogus-ad-refe-752199. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Directory Internet Yellow Pages