Complaint Review: U.S. Energy Savings Corp / Just Energy

• Submitted: Fri, August 07, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, August 07, 2009

• Reported By:Logansport Indiana
U.S. Energy Savings Corp / Just Energy
105 East Jefferson Blvd., Suite 305 South Bend, Indiana U.S.A.

U.S. Energy Savings Corp / Just Energy Approached at home, simply asked for info with my Nipsco bill rate, signed nothing. South Bend Indiana

I was approached by an Employee from US Energy Savings Corp at my home. He talked about high gas prices and just wanted to make sure that I had a good fixed rate on my Nipsco bill. Well I let him see a past bill and he circled my rate on it and gave it back. Then he left. I never signed any paperwork or contracts and I was never given anything.

Later, I another Employee came to my home requesting the same information. I told him that someone had already been by and that I wasn't going to give him my bill again. I was very suspicious now. He seemed very forceful and didn't want to leave. Eventually he stormed away frustrated that I would not comply with him.

Just today, August 6th, I receive this letter from a collection agency called Credit Management Control. They say that I have a balance of $300 that I owe and I need to play it in full. I plan to call them and dispute this as soon as their office opens. Hopefully I won't need to involve any lawyers, but I will do what is necessary to get this taken care of.

I never willing opened any account with US Energy Savings Corp, nor did I ever want to. I was just fine paying my Nipsco bill. I don't know how they managed to do this without a signature from me nor consent.

Randy
Logansport, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2009 02:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Energy-Savings-Corp-Just-Energy/South-Bend-Indiana/US-Energy-Savings-Corp-Just-Energy-Approached-at-home-simply-asked-for-info-with-my-N-477299. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U.S. Energy Savings Corp / Just Energy