Complaint Review: U.S. Engery Savings

• Updated: Thu, August 13, 2009

• Reported By: informed citizen — saratoga New York USA
U.S. Engery Savings
www.usesc.com Internet United States of America

U.S. Engery Savings changing their name to, Just energy. Slick talking rep knocked on my door. Talked in a way to seem like it was mandatory to listen to her. I did not sign as I was already aware of the scam. saratoga, New York

A woman knocked on the door. She told me I was paying too much for my energy and that she needed to make sure that I was signed up with their program in order to save money. It was said as though it was a mandatory service.

She then asked for my bill. I said I do not have it ( since I pay all of my bills online) She then said "Well I can just take your account number" I asked if they had a website and was told yes and that it was in my best interest to sign up today!

I was aware of the scam as I have lived in many states and dealt with this situation in the past. I did not sign anything. My husband got on and checked out the site and of course read many people complaining of being scammed. Wanted to let people know that they are now in Saratoga Springs NY. Beware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2009 03:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Engery-Savings/internet/US-Engery-Savings-changing-their-name-to-Just-energy-Slick-talking-rep-knocked-on-my-479491. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U.S. Engery Savings