Complaint Review: U.S. Engine

• Updated: Sat, October 02, 2010

• Reported By: Extremely disappointed — Washington United States of America
U.S. Engine
8504 S. 228th St. Kent, Washington United States of America

U.S. Engine US Engine, U S Engine, US Engine of Kent, Washington I will NEVER use this company again! Kent, Washington

The service of US Engine of Kent is so unbelievably bad, I kept looking for a candid camera to see if my ordeal with them was actually a joke.  There aren't words to describe how unprofessional, inept and clueless these people are.  Not only did they badly damage my vehicle instead of repairing it, but they kept it for months and months sitting outside with rain running into the open engine compartment.

When I finally got the vehicle back, I had to take it to a reputable shop to get it running again.  I just hope it keeps running, because I'd never take any of my vehicles back to US Engine -- even if they were under US Engine warranty.  I wish someone had warned me about them before I used them, which is why I'm writing this warning to others now.  BEWARE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2010 11:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Engine/Kent-Washington-98031/US-Engine-US-Engine-U-S-Engine-US-Engine-of-Kent-Washington-I-will-NEVER-use-this-com-647028. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U.S. Engine