Complaint Review: US Exteriors, LLC

• Updated: Sun, March 20, 2011

• Reported By: Jennifer — Texas United States of America
US Exteriors, LLC
822 West Edmond Rd. Ste.1 Edmond, Oklahoma United States of America

US Exteriors, LLC (Chad O'Laughlin, owner) DID NOT PAY EMPLOYEE! Ripped off for nearly $20,000 and stole truck to boot! Edmond, Oklahoma

Worked for US Exteriors from June 2010-Aug 2010.  Met with owner Chad O'laughlin in Edmond OK around mid June of 2010.  Storm hit in Lincoln, NE and he sent me there to be the office manager and help sale roofs.  Oversaw 4-6 guys who were sales reps. and managed the office while selling roofs also.

After 2 1/2 months and me and the guys getting 74 jobs on the board and money starting to accumulate that was owed, he started firing.  By my calculations I was owed close to $19,000.00 and only had received about $3000.00 of it during those 2 1/2 months before he fired me in Aug. of 2010.

To boot, I had left my wifes truck (2003 dodge Ram) with him at his office in Edmond while we went to Lincoln to work, as there was no reason for us to have 2 trucks with us at that time.  When I told him after he fired me that I needed to pick up my truck he said "good luck with that".  We filed a stolen vehicle report with the Edmond, OK Police department.  To this date (3-20-2011) we still have not gotten our truck back.

After checking with the BBB of Edmond, OK his accreditation went from an A to an F and as of 3-20-2011 he is no longer accredited with the BBB (although his web site states that he is).  We have also found out that other companies that he worked with (roofing supply company out of Houston, TX ) were not being paid either and eventually filed a law suite against him.  We highly recommend NOT using this company or working for this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2011 02:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Exteriors-LLC/Edmond-Oklahoma-73003/US-Exteriors-LLC-Chad-OLaughlin-owner-DID-NOT-PAY-EMPLOYEE-Ripped-off-for-nearly--708442. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Exteriors, LLC