Complaint Review: US Extradition Service

• Updated: Wed, May 09, 2012

• Reported By: Red — Greenwood Indiana United States of America
US Extradition Service
1518 Hammer Lane Stockton CA Internet United States of America

US Extradition Service Gordon Brooks Gordon Brooks and US Extradition cheated me out of over $7,500 in back wages, business re-imbursments and repairs. Internet, Internet

Gordon Brooks is the crook that is attempting to operate US Extradition Service based out of Stockton California. Gordon Brooks would use his agents to transport inmates to and from jails and prisons all over the world. Brooks would hold back employee pay until the done one more run so the company could get paid. Brooks would then try to short you on your check. Employees filled out Federal tax forms but US Extradition Service never paid taxes to the federal government. There are several jails and prisons that US Extradition Service owes THOUSANDS of dollars for housing inmates. Brooks would tell the jails when they called him send us a invoice and it will be paid immediately.

I am being sued by Enterprise and Hertz rental car for vehicles I used to transport inmates and Brooks NEVER paid the bills for the rentals. Brooks benefitted from the use of the vehicles by collecting monies from the receiving jails and prisons but never paid for the rentals. Brooks told me that he would pay for any repairs to the agents using their own vehicles for company business. My car went into the repair shop. The bill was almost $3000. Brooks talked to the service manager at the Ford dealership in Lewisville Texas. Brooks set up a payment plan with them. I lef the care there for a few weeks while transporting inmates. The car was almost auctioned off because Brooks refused to pay them. I had to pay for it out of my pocket and then the rental vehicle I used while car was in shop Brooks only paid $200 on a $1900 bill. Brokks told me that it was my problem since I rented it and he did not have his name on the contract. The contract was held with a company credit card which he stopped any payment.

Comdata credit card people hated dealing with US Extradition Service because there was never enough money to keep the company running on a regular basis. I am glad to hear that Gordon Brooks is out of business. He tried to call me for my social security number so he could add me to the list of a job overseas. I think he muust be on drugs because I WOULD NEVER WORK FOR HIM AGAIN. I am regretting working for him the lenght of time I did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2012 12:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Extradition-Service/internet/US-Extradition-Service-Gordon-Brooks-Gordon-Brooks-and-US-Extradition-cheated-me-out-of-ov-880264. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Extradition Service