Complaint Review: US FAST CASH

• Submitted: Tue, August 11, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, August 11, 2009

• Reported By:SAN DIEGO California
US FAST CASH
3531 PST NW P.o. Box 111 Miami, Oklahoma U.S.A.

US FAST CASH IS A FRAUD... THEY STEAL! Miami Oklahoma

My husband and I have needed some money to make rent. This was a desperate time for us. We did not want to borrow from friends or family. After all it was just $400.00 to get us till next payday. We realize there are fees. This US FAST CASH is charging us a total of 1200.00. The contract they have you sign is not clear. I cant afford 120.00 for the next 10months to be taken from my account. I put stop payment on my account. They already have gotten there money and then some. They are going to take me to collections. Is this legal? What do you do, when you call and they are rude and no supervisor will talk to you. All they say is you signed. Someone please help.

Berm
SAN DIEGO, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2009 09:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-FAST-CASH/Miami-Oklahoma-74355/US-FAST-CASH-IS-A-FRAUD-THEY-STEAL-Miami-Oklahoma-478424. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US FAST CASH