Complaint Review: US FAST CASH

• Submitted: Thu, September 20, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, September 20, 2012

• Reported By: Christy — Goffstown New Hampshire United States of America
US FAST CASH

US FAST CASH Charged me $120.00 every two weeks and that didn't even go towards the $400.00 loan I took out. So far I have paid it back, but they say I owe them $650.00 still and it keeps going up!!!! What do I do, Internet

I took out a $400.00 dollar loan out. Us Fast Cash had been taking $120.00 out of my direct deposit every two weeks. I had already paid back the loan and yet they say I still owe $650.00 and it just keeps going up. What do I do? Nobody clarified that they charged any type of service charge so I thought the $120.00 every two weeks was paying back the loan.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2012 01:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-FAST-CASH/internet/US-FAST-CASH-Charged-me-12000-every-two-weeks-and-that-didnt-even-go-towards-the-400-944207. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US FAST CASH