Complaint Review: US FINANCIAL CORP OF ODSMAR, FL

• Reported By: mark — queen creek Arizona United States of America
US FINANCIAL CORP OF ODSMAR, FL
415 n. morain street kennewick, Washington United States of America

US FINANCIAL CORP OF ODSMAR, FL dont trust this company. kennewick, Washington

Wow am I glad I checked here first, before I did anything stupid. Was trying to find a personal loan came across this company and applied, because they say they speciallize in helping people with bad credit. Got a call from him yesterday morning that i was approved for $6000 and to call him back.  When I did he stated he was busy with another client and would call me back, he finally called me back after 4 hours of waiting. I started wondering then if this is legiate or not. Any ways i answered all his questions, he then stated that beacuse of my credit it was a secured loan and I had one of four opitions. 1. get a co signer. 2. Colateral 3. Make an insurance payment 4. give 1st and last months payment. He then sent me the papers in an email and wanted the my last two pay stubs. This morning I started doubting this loan so I did a little research on them. If you go to the web address and get there address off there it doesn't exist in that town. I mapquested it and the road is on the side of a lake in NC. Then mapquested the address in the email it exists but if you go to yahoo yellow pages the compay is no where to be found.  Finally I checked all of there member ships or so they say. HUD, NAMB, and MBA there not a lender on any of those sites, and i checked against both addresses I have. So needless to say when and if they call back they gonna have a few questions to answer, and I definetly wont be doing any thing with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2010 11:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-FINANCIAL-CORP-OF-ODSMAR-FL/kennewick-Washington-99336/US-FINANCIAL-CORP-OF-ODSMAR-FL-dont-trust-this-company-kennewick-Washington-600718. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US FINANCIAL CORP OF ODSMAR, FL