Complaint Review: US Fast Cash - usfastcash.com

• Reported By:Round Rock Texas
US Fast Cash - usfastcash.com
usfastcash.com Nationwide U.S.A.

US Fast Cash - usfastcash.com ripoff Internet

I got a pay down loan from US Fast Cash for only $300.00, I let it renew on my own one time which costed me $90.00. I was OK with that. But I didn't want to renew again, I decided I wanted to pay it off at $300+$90.

I emailed them that I wanted to pay it off, four days later they emailed me the document to fax requesting the pay off, but on the document it states I needed to fax this three business days in advance, which is now to late. I faxed it over anyways. I was told to call 2 hours later to confirm. I tried calling. I was trying for at least 1 1/2 hrs with no result.

Low and behold they renewed taking only $90.00, so I tried again, faxed another document to pay it off. At least this is two weeks in advance. Tried calling again, this time for 2hrs with no result. Called the next week for 1/2 hour each day with no result. Low and behold they only took $90.00, this company is a scam.

They try to renew and not let you pay it off. I do not know what to do. I can't get a hold of them. I emailed them again, and they stated they would send another document to fax. I waited 2 days, no document. I emailed another request.

It's been another day. Still no document. I feel I am screwed. I think I should just close by bank account.

Bobby
Round Rock, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2006 12:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Fast-Cash-usfastcashcom/nationwide/US-Fast-Cash-usfastcashcom-ripoff-Internet-189199. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Fast Cash - usfastcash.com