Complaint Review: US Fast Cash

• Updated: Wed, April 18, 2012

• Reported By: Elaine — Chandler Texas United States of America
US Fast Cash
3531 P Street northwest suit 111 Miami, Oklahoma United States of America

US Fast Cash I recived 300.00 in my account that I didn't sign for they just took it upon there self to depoist it , I had to spend 30.00 dollars to stop payment I called them they said it Could have been a comput Miami , Oklahoma

*Consumer Comment: My goodness

*General Comment: critique

*General Comment: A few items...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2012 03:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Fast-Cash/Miami-Oklahoma-74355/US-Fast-Cash-I-recived-30000-in-my-account-that-I-didnt-sign-for-they-just-took-it-upon-870037. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Fast Cash

My goodness

AUTHOR: Diogenes - (USA)

The OP is such an illiterate, I doubt she actually knows WHAT she did or did not agree to.

#2 General Comment

critique

AUTHOR: Righteous1 - (USA)

"I didnt not sign for this loan and they deposit it anyway , and it cost me 30.00 to stop payment for the deposit , they said it could have been a computer clich , and they would refund me but now there refussing to do so , Lesson learned never do a loan over the computer , I did require for a loan but it wasn't from them . Elaine M"

okay lets break this down: "I Didn't Not sign for this loan" That is a double negative, therefore you are saying you did agree.
Not sure what the line " I did require for a loan"...THAT MAKES NO SENSE WHATSOEVER!  Maybe you meant you inquired?

Next: Refussing?? Well they shouldn't have fussed the first time! Gosh some business's!

And lastly ...the previous poster made the most valid questions and I await to hear how this well educated and properly versed in english this poster is going to answer.

and the real Lesson here is: Never read a post expecting the poster to make sense! Its just not meant to be  :)

#3 General Comment

A few items...

AUTHOR: Striderq - (U.S.A.)

1) A stop payment on a deposit??? No such thing. You can place stops on debits by check or ACH but you can NOT place a stop payment on a deposit.

2) If you did not sign for this loan how did they get your bank routing number and your account number?

3) If they made the deposit, you put an electronic signature on their form to authorize them to do so. The form would also authorize them to start taking debit payments for this loan.

4) What exactly did they say they would refund but now are refusing? The $30 stop payment fee or what?