Complaint Review: US Fast Cash

• Reported By: Sarah — Fairmont West Virginia United States of America
US Fast Cash
3531 P Street northwest suit 111 Miami, Oklahoma United States of America

US Fast Cash Phone Harassment Miami, Oklahoma

I have been getting several phone calls from a company called US Fast Cash.  The man I spoke with said his name was Roy White and that I had received a $2000 loan and had not repaid it.  I have not received any loans from this company.  He repeated my information, name, phone, last four of social security number and my email address and where I worked.  I believe I must have signed up for information about a loan online but did not follow through with it.  He demanded that I give him my attorneys name so that they may contact them.  I told him again that I had not received a loan from the company.

I asked him to send me something in the mail pertaining to this issue and I would decide if I needed an attorney.  He refused and said that if my attorney did not return his call within two hours that he would start calling my place of business.

Nothing has come out of this as of yet.  It has just become very annoying.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2012 08:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Fast-Cash/Miami-Oklahoma-74355/US-Fast-Cash-Phone-Harassment-Miami-Oklahoma-879592. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Fast Cash