Complaint Review: US Fast Cash

• Reported By:Melbourne Florida
US Fast Cash
Miami, Oklahoma U.S.A.

US Fast Cash They will call you OVER and OVER and OVER and...... Miami Oklahoma

*Author of original report: US Fast Cash Can Be STOPPED !!!

US Fast Cash calls me day after day after day! This company claims I owe them money! I have continually demanded that this company mail me proof by way of signed contract's, bills.....ANYTHING at all! Instead of complying, they have called me EVERY day going on for four months now!I mean EVERY day despite letters to them to cease and desist calling me.
I am disabled, and pray there is some attorney out there who will sue this company onmy behalf!

Tired of this!
Melbourne, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2009 09:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Fast-Cash/Miami-Oklahoma/US-Fast-Cash-They-will-call-you-OVER-and-OVER-and-OVER-and-Miami-Oklahoma-457253. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Fast Cash

US Fast Cash Can Be STOPPED !!!

AUTHOR: Tired of this! - (U.S.A.)

I have obtained the service's of an attorney whose firm has taken US FAST CASH to court!
They have FAILED to answer each and every summons issued to them.
Even after receiving three CEASE AnD DESiST letters they continued to call me EVERY day for about two weeks!  It has taken three years, but I have WON !
So, if you are patient, if you can put up with their threats, if you can get over their constant calling, then obtain an attorney! They are violating the law! Especially when they refuse to send any documentation showing how, when, why, and what they claim you owe them!

TRUST when I say, I have won several thousand dollars from them in court! I doubt they will ever call me again! Plus the kicker, they have to pay my attorney fee's!

The consumer does win once in awhile!