Complaint Review: US Fast Cash

• Submitted: Fri, June 08, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, June 08, 2012

• Reported By: ColleenM — Apple Valley Minnesota United States of America
US Fast Cash

US Fast Cash Cash Now they way over charged me for my loan interest, and they take no responsibility in making repayment terms clear to the customer! They are sneaky and sly and are only out to scam people! They need to Internet

I received a $300.00 loan from them, and they were suppose to collect repayment via electronic deductions from my checking acct., they never clearly communicated that i would have to initiate a lump sum sum pay off to avoid ongoing interest charges of $90.00 a month, i thought the $90.00 deductions were payments toward the loan, until it got to the point that i had paid them $625.00 on a $300.00 loan!  I called them to find out why they were charging me so much, and they said it was in the fine print basically.  I think this company is very sneaky & sly, they purposely hide important information from the consumer so that they can rip them off and claim no fault in the matter!  I intend to put a stop payment on any further charges from them, as they have more than received their money back!  I would highly discourage anyone from using this company, no matter what, because they are total scam artists, and they should be shut down!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2012 09:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Fast-Cash/internet/US-Fast-Cash-Cash-Now-they-way-over-charged-me-for-my-loan-interest-and-they-take-no-resp-894723. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Fast Cash