Complaint Review: US Fast Cash

• Submitted: Wed, October 17, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, October 17, 2012

• Reported By: walter52 — Belleville Pennsylvania United States of America
US Fast Cash

US Fast Cash Deposited money in my account after I told them I was no longer interested, taking interest only payments every month. Internet

In August of this year I applied for a cash advance loan through US Fash Cash.  After getting all the details, and seeing on line that my application had been withdrawn and to call a certain number to get the details, I sent them an e-mail stating to just forget it, I no longer wanted the loan.  I found out later through checking my bank account on line that they deposited the money in my account anyway.  They have since been taking interest only payments amounting to $60.00.  This past month I made an additional $50.00 payment on the principal amount, which was $200.00.  Lately I have not been able to log into their website and came across this site claiming all the ripoffs being done by this company.  I don't know what to do to stop all these payments to them.  Can I contact my bank and have payments stopped?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2012 07:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Fast-Cash/internet/US-Fast-Cash-Deposited-money-in-my-account-after-I-told-them-I-was-no-longer-interested-956073. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Fast Cash