Complaint Review: US Fast Cash

• Updated: Mon, February 27, 2012

• Reported By: jimcat1126 — Lynn Massachusetts United States of America
US Fast Cash

US Fast Cash Harassment, Internet

US Fast Cash called me about once a day at work after repeatedly telling them that I can't have calls at work.  They threaten and try to intimidate me.   I do not owe these people anything.   Long ago,  I had a loan that I fully paid off.

When you tell them that you are at work and cannot have a personal call,  they start with "so you are refusing to pay us" and I will pursue collections on you".   It is causing trouble at my workplace.  I do not have an address that I can write a request to stop calling.   They refuse to communicate with the mail or email.    I am at my wits end.   I will lose my job if they do not stop this.

They try very hard to intimidate people and I guess they collect a lot of money from people that would rather pay them than to have the harassment,  even if they don't owe the money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2012 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Fast-Cash/internet/US-Fast-Cash-Harassment-Internet-845397. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Fast Cash